For over a decade Green Mountain Flagging, LLC (GMF) has been providing total traffic control management solutions. Since 2004, GMF has developed from a flagging company into a complete one-stop solution for work zone safety. Our traffic control management services include, but are not limited to: trained and certified flagging crews; equipment rentals; traffic control plan development; work zone safety consulting; and training. GMF is highly respected for having elite traffic control crews and providing added value to our loyal clients. We will go anywhere at any time and be on time! We are available 24x7x365 and we do not use third party paging services, so you always get a cheery GMF representative. We believe in leveraging technology to increase our efficiency, starting people at a higher wage to attract the best talent, providing an environment rich for professional growth, and being community leaders and good corporate citizens.
To provide our staff with the tools, skills, and knowledge needed to help create and manage our clients’ work zones so that they are as safe and efficient as possible. To provide clients with the customer service and attention to detail that they deserve as a trusted partner.
• Training is the most important ingredient to our success and ongoing supervision is the second.
• Our flaggers are trained in guest services and project a positive image.
• Professional development – through training, on-going coaching, and supervision creates a loyal, qualified, and experienced workforce.
• Leverage technology – improve business solutions in order to pass on savings to our clients.
• Give back to the community and be thoughtful corporate citizens.
Our Business Model
• Offer higher starting pay to attract better quality people.
• Hire local and invest in the local community wherever we have clients.
• Relentlessly increase our quality of service through professional development that includes training, on-going coaching, and supervision.
• We use a dynamic layering of skill and experience produces the safest work zones in the industry.
Our Customer Service and Resources
• We pride ourselves on being flexible and available 24x7x365, able to fill emergency needs.
• We don’t use automated call services and our clients will always have the cell phone number and direct line to our regional manager in charge.
Our Senior Management Team
Our senior management team includes well-known and industry leading experts. The experience, skills, knowledge, and industry contacts of our executive team provides added value on every assignment.